Federal Gun Charges in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Federal Defense Lawyers
Los Angeles federal criminal attorney at Okabe & Haushalter may be able to help you if you are facing gun
charges. Our attorneys offer criminal defense in federal court for the
following federal gun offenses (and more):
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Use of a firearm in the commission of a crime
- Fugitive, illegal alien or drug addict in possession of a firearm
- Sale or distribution of firearms to a juvenile
- Juvenile in possession of a firearm
- Private citizen in possession of a machine gun
- Sale or distribution of illegal firearms
- Sale/distribution of firearms without a valid license or permit
- Possession, sale or distribution of semiautomatic guns
- Possession of a firearm by an individual with an active restraining order
- Possession of a firearm by an individual convicted of a misdemeanor domestic
At our firm, we understand how grave the situation is if you are facing
gun offense charges. We offer a free consultation with a Los Angeles federal
defense lawyer at our firm so you can discuss your situation with a professional
lawyer who will give you an honest evaluation of what you are up against,
and what you can do at this point to help ensure a successful outcome
for your gun violation case.
Any federal offense is serious, particularly because the FBI and other
federal agencies, along with federal prosecutors, may become involved.
Sentencing guidelines for
federal crimes are severe and federal prosecutors will do whatever they can to pursue
Contact a Federal Gun Violation Defense Lawyer!
Federal gun laws are in place to protect citizens throughout the United
States. However, an individual may be falsely accused of a gun offense
or may have had his/her rights violated by an illegal search and seizure
or other constitutional rights violation. A Los Angeles federal criminal
defense attorney at our firm will fight to protect our clients’
rights and freedom when they face federal gun offense charges.
Contact a Los Angeles federal defense lawyer at our firm regarding your gun offense charges.