Los Angeles Immigration Law Violation Attorney
Immigration Violations Lawyer in Los Angeles
Violating immigration law is a federal offense for which an individual may face serious penalties, including heavy fines, imprisonment and more. The attorneys at Okabe & Haushalter are standing by, ready to help you if you are facing immigration law violation charges.
By consulting a Los Angeles immigration violation defense lawyer at our firm, you can get a clear understanding of what criminal penalties and other consequences you may face. Additionally, you can understand how a defense lawyer at our firm can defend your rights and help you avoid a conviction. Immigration law violations are serious offenses, and there is no doubt that you will need a skilled attorney at your side who is experienced in defending complex cases in federal court.
Los Angeles Immigration Law Violation Defense Attorneys
A Los Angeles immigration law violation defense lawyer at our firm may be able to help you if you are facing federal offense charges involving any of the following:
- Falsifying, forging, altering or counterfeiting immigration documents of any kind, or using said documents.
- Harboring an illegal alien.
- Encouraging or assisting an illegal alien to enter the United States, in violation of the law.
- Knowingly hiring, contracting or employing an alien who does not have permission to work in the United States.
- Failing to leave the U.S. when deported.
- Entering or attempting to enter the U.S. after having been deported.
- Entering or attempting to enter the United States at a time or place where this is in violation of the law.
- Failing to pay taxes or falsifying tax documents, in conjunction with employing an illegal alien.
- Receiving Medical, Medicare or welfare, when an illegal alien.
- Encouraging or assisting an illegal alien or aliens to enter the U.S. for the purpose of prostitution or for other illegal/immoral purposes.
Contact a Los Angeles federal criminal defense attorney at our firm regarding your immigration violation charges!