Posted By OKABE & HAUSHALTER 24-Jan-2019
We know that you know better. We know that you were unintentional when you went to the bar had too much to drink and then decided to drive home. In a country where beer commercials propagate a billion dollar industry, in a culture where alcohol consumption is paired with every special occasion, it isn’t hard to believe that someone would drink a little too much and still try to get home. America is a culture of drinkers. Yet, we also are a culture of strict rules. In some ways it is unfair. How can we push consuming alcohol at every special occasion and then ruin the lives of those who were just trying to get home?
We also get it. Driving while impaired is incredibly dangerous to you and others on the road. The most common reason for death at a young age is due to unintentional injury. Of that category, car accidents made up 73% of those car accidents. You know the consequences of driving impaired, and thank goodness you did not cause such a fate. But were your actions so grossly negligent that you should suffer all the consequences? For a first time DUI charge, you are looking at hefty fines, license suspension, and potential sometime in jail. That is some intense punishment for someone who has never gotten in trouble before in their lives. If you have been arrested for a DUI there is still hope, but you have to call the right people—our people.
Here are 5 reasons why you need to connect with our San Francisco DUI defense attorney at Okabe & Haushalter:
- You have rights: A good defense attorney is not here to place judgment. Instead, we are here to protect you and make sure that whatever was done to you while getting arrested was done within your constitutional rights.
- Second or third offense: If this isn’t your first rodeo then you need a good defense to help navigate you through the system. We are not here to judge you for your decisions, but we do want to make sure that you are getting the help you need in order to get you better.
- Investigation: The police have to follow certain guidelines when pulling someone over. If those guidelines don’t match up with your story then your sobriety test can be removed from evidence. But you need a strong attorney to do that for you.
- Suspended license: Now more than ever do you need to focus on work and our attorneys can help you keep your license.
- First time: We know what it takes to lessen the penalties and we will use all of the resources to get you there.
Call 310-430-7799 or click here to reach out to our DUI Defense Attorney at Okabe & Haushalter in San Francisco. There is hope for you after getting arrested. You can learn your lesson without experiencing extreme punishment and we can help you do that.