Call Today! 310-430-7799
Call Today! 310-430-7799
Okabe & Haushalter

Torrance Personal Injury Attorney

Personal Injury Lawyer Torrance

Filing A Personal Injury Claim

Personal injury laws allow individuals injured in an accident caused by someone’s negligence to file a claim for monetary damages to cover costs such as hospitalization, medical expenses, rehabilitation, home care, lost wages, pain, suffering and mental distress. This includes accidents such as a motorcycle accident, truck accident, car accident, bus accidents, swimming pool accidents and drowning, airplane crash, animal attacks, bike accidents, slip & fall, and boat accidents. Benefits are also available for workplace accidents such as construction accidents.

A Torrance personal injury attorney can explain the process for filing a claim to help pay medical costs for back injuries, soft tissue damage, spinal cord trauma, brain injury, broken bones, neck injuries, knee injuries and internal injuries. When seeking benefits, having a qualified lawyer by your side fighting for your rights can have a favorable impact on the outcome of your claim.

Torrance Personal Injury Lawyer

Okabe & Haushalter is a skilled personal injury law firm that has successfully represented many clients injured in an accident or harmed by dangerous drugs or defective products. We are also adept in cases involving premises liability and elder abuse or nursing home neglect. Attorneys at our firm will prepare all of the documentation needed for your claim, and ensure sufficient medical information is provided showing the extent of your injuries and their impact on the quality of your life. We can be relied on to seek maximum damages for any physical, emotional, mental or financial suffering. Our firm will also vigorously pursue compensation for loss of support and loss of companionship in cases involving accidental death and wrongful death.

Torrance Resource Links

Contact a Torrance personal injury lawyer from our office for capable legal counsel and qualified representation if you have been injured in an accident.